Monday, April 6, 2015

Top Ten: State of the Blog


Happy Easter!  Christ is risen!  Today is Easter Monday on the Roman calendar.

Here are the Top Ten posts.  In the past week alone, I have had an upsurge of hits from Russia and the Ukraine.  It might be because I changed the blog's mission a few months ago.  I don't remember hitting those countries, but then again I've been off for a while.

I've been meaning to post some items about the ethics of war and peace as well as some movie reviews.  But in time, I suppose.

Overall, the countries listed here are involved with some conflict.  The U.S. and France, the Philippines in the Far East, Russia and Ukraine, and of course England, Canada and other countries at the forefront of the world's instability.

I am utterly convinced that consecration to the Immaculate Heart will bring a period of peace.  The Mother of Jesus will protect her children.  I hope that some of my posts affects these countries to return to or sustain their love for God.


United States

10574
Philippines

1645
France

891
Ukraine

857
Russia

780
United Kingdom

665
Canada

487
Germany

434
Italy

416
Australia


 
198

No comments:

Post a Comment